Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Clay County is locally owned and operated by Gerald “Joe" & Elizabeth Lillian. Water and Fire damage remediation and restoration requires fast response and that’s what SERVPRO does. We respond quickly and efficiently to emergency disaster situations. That’s what makes SERVPRO, SERVPRO and that’s our competitive advantage.
We use the phrase “Faster to Any Size Disaster” to describe what we do. Joe and Elizabeth take this motto to heart and it is one of the main guiding principles that drive the culture of SERVPRO of Clay County. It’s to Joe and Elizabeth that their SERVPRO would have a fast response because they’re serving their neighbors and friends who live in the greater Clay County area, cities and areas like, Kansas City, Gladstone, and Liberty.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (816) 436-7420
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Clay County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.