About SERVPRO of Clay County
Gerald J. & Elizabeth S. Lillian
Owners of SERVPRO of Clay County
SERVPRO of Clay County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." You can trust us to help you quickly and professionally.
SERVPRO of Clay County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Clay County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We also do commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning with certified technicians. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Clay County. We have helped all types of customers, from residential to large commercial, such as the Sprint Center.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Northland Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Member